Today’s microwave ovens have advanced designs and features and there are so many types making tougher to choose the Best Microwave Oven In India ,that goes with your cooking tasks and give you the desired services.
Microwave Ovens have made life easier and made cooking more time efficient. It is really worth spending good amount of money on buying the Best Microwave Oven In India.
During this article, we are displaying the researched list of the Best Microwave Oven Under 15000 In India , highlighting their key features. With a very useful Microwave Oven Buying Guide which have all the necessary information about microwave oven and their different types and styles.
Hope this article will help you to choose your desired kitchen appliance which makes your life easier, convenient and time efficient.
Bajaj 20 L Grill Microwave Oven
IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven
IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
IFB 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
LG 20 L Grill Microwave Oven
LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave
Panasonic 20L Grill Microwave Oven
Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven
Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
India has a growing marketplace for Best Microwave Ovens ,the top players of home appliance products are bringing latest technologies in the market with different and unique features of microwave oven.
Brands like IFB, LG, Samsung, Bajaj, Godrej etc. are manufacturing microwave ovens with diversity of features for different price range. People of different economy level in India can possibly afford a microwave oven, price in between Rs. 5000 to Rs. 15000, that will make their life as well as cooking easier and fast.
Table of Contents
List Of Best Microwave Oven Under 15000
1. IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23BC4, Black+ Floral Design)
IFB is a global leader in the kitchen appliance market and they have the Best Microwave Oven Under 15000 for the Indian market. This 23-liter convection microwave oven has some amazing features including:
- IFB Microwave Oven has baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking functions all together.
- The Product has touch key pad for controlling which is easy to use and clean. It has 1400 watts microwave power, 1850 watts convection power and 950 watts grilling power.
- Additionally comes with child lock features and 71 auto cook menu options.
2. LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (MC2846BG, Black, with Free Starter Kit)
Lg 28L Oven has a capacity of 28 liters and can do anything like grilling, roasting, reheating, baking, etc. It has power consumption capacity of 1950 watts. Some other key features of this Best Microwave Oven Under 15000 are:
- LG 28 L Convection Microwave Oven has easy access features like diet fry and low-calorie cooking options, cooking aid, convection, grill combo, energy saving options.
- The Product has stainless steel chamber that allows improved reflections. It also has features to prepare ghee at home within 12 minutes.
- Additionally has Indian Roti Basket for preparing different types of Roti with just a stroke of key.
3. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (20SC2, Metallic Silver)
IFB 20L microwave oven is ideal for a small family as it has 20 liters of capacity. Its convection mode is perfect for the various options like grilling, reheating, defrosting and even cooking making the product Best Microwave Oven Under 15000. Other features including:
- IFB 20L microwave oven has 24 auto cooking settings which helps you to change without having to cancel the original ones.
- In this Product, defrosting works amazingly. It has three types of cooking cycle in its memory to ensure high quality food every day.
- Also comes with digital time display to inform you about the cooking time and the power level at every stage of cooking and has 1200 watts power consumption.
Note:See Details about Best Convection Microwave Oven under 15000
4. LG 20 L Grill Microwave Oven (MH2044DB, Black)
LG Grill Microwave Ovens are far better that the solo ones in Best Microwave Oven Under 15000 segment. LG Grill Oven has intellowave technology that ensures faster and healthier cooking. It also enables uniform microwave distribution for quicker cooking. Other features of this oven include:
- LG Grill Microwave Ovens has concealed quartz heater that reduces unnecessary accidents when you place vessels inside the cavity.
- The Product also allows to place larger vessels to cook more food at a time.
- With LG Grill Microwave your power bills are under control with energy saving feature and has a feature that switches off the main display during inactivity.
5. IFB 25 L Convection Microwave Oven (25SC3, Metallic Silver)
IFB oven is equipped with many cool features and is extremely versatile with a combination of convection. It has some cool features including:
- IFB Microwave Oven comes with LED control panel which is user-friendly.
- The Product can be used to bake fluffy cakes and even cook meat perfectly. Its grilling function is its one of the best functions.
- Additionally cooking can be fast and time saving, also very easy to clean. It also has child lock feature which works really well.
Note:See Details about Best Convection Microwave Oven under 15000
6. Panasonic 20L Grill Microwave Oven (NN-GT221WFDG,White, 38 Auto Cook Menus)
Panasonic oven comes with the best Japanese technology which makes it quite a high standard microwave oven. It is perfect for small families as it has 20 liters of capacity. Other features including:
- Panasonic Microwave Oven has turntable arrangement which ensures the uniform distribution of microwave and heats all parts of the food properly.
- The Product has 38 auto cook menus from which 26 menus are for Indian foods.
- Comes with best reheating feature does not result in any nutrient loss. It does not take a lot of time for reheating or warming foods.
7. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven (CE1041DSB2/TL, Black, SlimFry)
Samsung 28L is complete convection microwave oven which offers with a 28 liters capacity. This Best Microwave Oven Under 15000 comes with many easy access features including:
- Samsung 28 L Microwave Oven has slim fry, roti, power defrost, combi, Indian recipe and many more cooking options like grilling and baking.
- The Product has child lock features, clock timer, turntable options and many more.
- Being best also has advanced fermentation technology that enables to set the ideal temperature for cooking.
- Additionally comes with quartz convection heater which is of the highest quality.
8. Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave Oven (23MCG, Black)
Morphy Richards Microwave Oven has hybrid processing system that allows you to use microwave features, convection features or grilling method to prepare food. It has several cooking settings with 10 auto cook menus. Other features:
- The Product with 23 liters of cooking space and it is energy and time efficient as well.
- This England company offering advanced sensory protection and also monitors the temperature within the machine and guarantees that the food is prepared uniformly.
- Offers smart child lock function. It also comes with 5 different power levels to cook as per the need.
9. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven (MS23J5133AG/TL, Black)
Samsung 23L Solo Microwave Oven which is not suitable for baking and grilling but it performs other critical jobs like reheating, defrosting and even cooking more efficiently. Some other features of this oven are:
- Samsung Solo Oven has an exemplary design which is a composition of color, material and finish with stainless steel and mirrors.
- Added with ceramic cavity that is ample reflection to enable uniform cooking and the ceramic design is very easy to clean and it also offers 99.99% anti-bacterial protection as well.
- Gives you delicious 16 pre programmed recipes and it also has LED display that helps the user with the timer and power levels.
10. Bajaj 20 L Grill Microwave Oven (2005 ETB, White)
Bajaj Grill Oven is a multi-purpose microwave oven that has food warming features as well as cooking food features. It has a capacity of 20 liters which is enough for a small family of 3 to 4 people. It has some other cool features including:
- The Product offers nine pre-set auto-cooking feature. It also comes with dual defrosting options.
- Easy to Use Jog Dial Feature to control or adjust the settings easily.
- Bajaj Offers child lock features and 60 minutes digital timer alarm with electronic controller.
Note:See Details about Best Convection Microwave Oven under 15000
Best Microwave Oven In India – Buying Guide
Before buying the Best Microwave Oven In India, you should do proper research on the latest technology and features of microwave oven offered to the marketplace and also the various types and styles and their differences.
There are also some factors that you should consider before buying a microwave oven and the most important factor is the price range. It can be in between Rs 5000 to Rs 10000 or even Rs 15000. Another important factor is the size of the microwave oven. If you have a family of 3 to 4 members then 17 to 20 liters capacity will be perfect and if you have 6 to 8 members or more than 8 members, then you should go for 25 to 30 liters capacity of microwave oven.
Some other factor includes the features and the appearance, the brand value, etc. which you should consider as it is quite a large investment and the service you will get from the oven is for a longer time.
From below, you will get to know in details about the various types of microwave oven available in the Indian marketplace; also the styles and the features of microwave oven available in this time in India.
Types of Microwave Oven
1. Solo Microwave Oven: Solo microwave ovens are the simplest microwave oven which do not have features like grilling, roasting or frying. But this microwave ovens works amazingly when it comes to reheating, defrosting, and cooking. Solo microwave ovens are lower in price compared to the convection ones. These are perfect for bachelors or any small family who has less budget for the microwave ovens.
2. Grill Microwave Oven: These are quite similar to solo microwave ovens with added grilling accessories like heating coil, grill plate or metal rack. These ovens can grill, roast, toast food items like vegetables, meat, chicken and paneer. It can be used for making tikka or kebab. These ovens are comparatively more advantageous than the solo microwave ovens.
3. Conventional Microwave Oven: Conventional microwave oven works with microwave penetration through plastic or glass containers. These ovens have two types, the solo and the grilling type. These are useful for reheating food and cooking specific simple recipes.
4. Convectional Microwave Oven: These microwave ovens work on two technologies. One is the additional heating technology which is a combination of microwave and radiation from intense light of quartz halogen bulb. These ovens have fan at the backside for circulating hot air. All these technologies enable faster cooking heating food as well. These ovens have both grilling, roasting and baking functions.
Styles Of Microwave Oven
1. Counter-top Microwave Oven: These ovens are portable and can be placed anywhere. These ovens can perform many functions like reheating, defrosting and simple cooking tasks. These ovens normally have 18 inches in width, 14 inches in depth and 12 inches in height. These microwave ovens work on 500 to 1000 watts of power range.
2. Above-range Microwave Oven: These ovens are designed to save space. These are the new type of oven in India. Above range microwave ovens have multispeed fans for recirculating air using charcoal filters. These ovens have automatic exhaust fans that switches on when the oven becomes hot. These ovens need to be installed by professionals.
3. Oven Drawer: These ovens are installed inside drawers below the counters. These ovens have the similar technology as the above range ovens have. These ovens are very easy to operate but for the installation it requires professionals to do the job. Microwave oven drawers are new entrance in the market but not available in Indian market yet.
Features of Microwave Oven
1. Power Consumption: There’s a basic rule in microwave ovens which is the device performance depends on the wattage. It is an important factor to consider the power consumption of the microwave oven. The best microwave oven has to have the energy efficient factor as well as the faster device performance.
2. Smart Features: In this smart technology era, microwave ovens should also have smart features and manufacturer companies are offering interesting smart features in microwave ovens which include:
- Automatic Cooking: It is a preset program for cooking variety of dishes in microwave oven. It automatically adjusts the power and cooking time according to the type of dish and the quantity.
- Child Safety Lock: It is really a useful feature to keep children away from unwanted accidents with the appliances. This child lock option locks the oven so that the children could not be able to open it when it is cooking or even change the cooking setting by pressing buttons randomly.
- Defrosting: Almost all microwave ovens have this feature of defrosting frozen foods which saves a lot of time and makes cooking tasks easier. With this feature, frozen foods can be defrosted within few minutes where it takes hours to defrost frozen foods manually.
- Pre-heat: In come cooking techniques, it requires pre-heating the oven which helps to cook food faster and baking cakes or pastries softer and perfect in every way.
- Timer: In almost all the kitchen appliances, timer feature is seen very commonly and it is the most used feature in every appliance. In microwave ovens you can set the cooking time or heating time by which you can even control over cooking or undone cooking. The timer automatically switches off heating or cooking process according to the time set.
- Keep Warm: This feature is also very useful one which maintains a low temperature for longer time to keep the foods warm until it is served.
3. Control Panel: By using a control panel, all the operations are set and programmed. Control panels can have a touch pad and a display or mechanical buttons to adjust the temperature and cooking settings. All the timer and different food cooking options are being selected by using the control panel.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. How many watts does a microwave oven consume?
Answer: Generally, a microwave oven consumes 600 to 1200 watts. The higher wattage gives the faster performance. The ovens which has a higher price range have a higher wattage.
2. How to clean the interiors of the microwave oven?
Answer: The interiors of the microwave oven can be cleaned easily with a cup of water and chopped lemon or vinegar into it. By putting the cup inside and turning on the timer for 2 to 5 minutes and after that, with a help of sponge or cotton cloth, it will clean all the stains and other dust particles. It will also remove bad odors.
3. What type of cookware can be used in a microwave oven?
Answer: Ceramic glass and wax paper are acceptable to use in the microwave oven. Aluminum foil, steel, melamine, plastic containers can also be used in microwave oven if the manufacturers mentioned them specifically.
4. Do microwave ovens kill the nutrients of the food?
Answer: Microwaving foods and vegetables does not kill or destroy its nutrient values. Over heating or over cooking can affect on the nutritional value and that’s why you have to set the timer and the heating power accordingly to not over cook or over heat the food.
5. Does microwave radiation causes cancer?
Answer: From a lot of research and studies, it has proven that there is no evidence found that microwave radiation cause cancer. The regular toaster emits more radiation than a microwave. If That can not make any harm to human body then the radiation from microwave can not cause diseases like cancer.
Final Words on Best Microwave Ovens Under 15000
In this article, provided all the detailed information about Microwave Ovens that will be enough for your research before buying the Best Microwave Oven In India. Also get more details of Best Convection Microwave Oven under 15000 We have tried to cover all the aspects of microwave oven in detail.
We have given the list of Top 10 Best Microwave Oven Under 15000 In India from which you can choose one for your home.